Industrial & Agricultural Electrical Services
Orbital Electrical Solutions are well known as East Sussex agricultural electrical contractors who have comprehensive experience of installations and troubleshooting in various agricultural settings.
We are your ideal choice for your agricultural electrical needs and we are happy to work with small holdings up to large scale farms.
Electrical installations for agricultural business require careful consideration, attention must be paid to the environment in which they are placed. Animal welfare and robust design are some of the key attributes to a agricultural electrical installation that will perform properly and last.
Our skills and qualifications allow us to work with and design the installation of feeders, automated ventilation, heating and lighting systems as well as bespoke control panels.
We can supply power and switch gear for:
- Grain dryers
- Duel supplies for livestock
As well as:
- Design and install electricity and lighting in new sheds and barns
- Implement electrical testing of buildings
- Install indoor and outdoor lighting
Our agricultural electrical services include:
- Farmyard equipment wiring & testing
- Control panels for lighting, ventilation and feeding systems
- Internal and external lighting
- Security systems
- Pat testing and repair
- Low voltage mains distribution systems and cabling
- Generator installation
- Fault diagnostics and repairs
- Cable management (conduit, tray, ladders and ducting)
East Sussex Agricultural Electrical Contractors
Orbital Electrical Solutions is an approved contractor which is registered and part of the Part P Certification Scheme. As we’re approved, we are able to carry out and provide certification of compliance for all works and self-certify the works to comply with the Part P building control requirements.
Need our help?
Please feel free to contact us on 01797 253844 or 07765 626 668 alternatively email us on our contact page.